Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

The Modern Pantry

Great App, and AMAZING Customer service! They removed our old instagram App code, installed the new App and even updated the text to match. So great to see this level of customer service. Definitely Recommend!

Teatox Australia

Awesome app!

The developers even installed it for me as I am terrible with anything code related.

Thanks guys!

PKG

Great app and great fast customer service!
Thanks!!!

Prey

Yeah, i F'ed with my theme a lot and it was a bit messed up. Jaron not only added the instagram grid for me, but fixed bits of my theme for me too. Really, you gotta appreciate that. 5 stars. GREAT customer service. Seriously, quick and great.

Miracle Eye

Does the job! I'd love if the feed was only available on the homepage rather than every page, though. And possibly having a IG feed for particular products, filtered by hashtags would be awesome.

The WOD Life

These guys rock!
Superb service, fast and helpful, I highly recommend this app..
A great addition to any store :)

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA

Thanks Team, excellent service, couple of emails and now our slider is working and going through all of our photos on our web page front. www.smileyaustralia.com.au with the link to our instagram is now amazing.

Thanks again mate

sugar and spice crafts

I can't thank Jaron enough, I'm a bit if a numpty when it comes to codes etc. And he helped me no end, and if I say so myself it looks fab on the site, I think it's a great way to promote certain items. I love it :)

Tienda bebés - tienda de juguetes - Babymims

I love this app!
Great app! Great team! Nice and professional support!

Alex Store

Great application & integration with Instagram!
Fantastic app for building your social media presence.
Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.
A great addition to any store :)

Great app, great support. Thanks for this great free app!

1 3 Next