Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

GET IT GRL

It does the job! I use it to compress images on our website in order to make the page loading speed faster.

jane bakes inc

So easy to use, just add images to your store and they are automatically compressed and optimized. My old site dragged and was so slow due to images too large and not compressed. My new store is lightening fast! Love this app, it is a necessity!

Rokooj, LLC

Really cool app. Very easy to use and saved a ton of space as we have over 7000 images and growing. The idea of being automated is a huge plus as well!

Camilles Confetti ApS

I have used the app for the site www.camillesconfetti.dk for a couple of months now.....with great results + great support!

Simply Carbon Fiber

Truly amazing support and work done by the team and Vitalii. They helped speed up the site. Definitely the app we've been looking for

DESIGN THE BODY FITNESS

love it great spp gets the job done:) thank u very much for compressing all my ohotos abd maKING MY PAGE RUN

MyKidsNuk

We noticed a huge difference in the page speed with the compression of our images. Exactly what we was look for in the api. Thank you.

PilotTrack

Great app and easy to use. Works as advertised and helps improve the speed of your website.

www.pilottrackhdd.com

Megachess Usd

Compressed photos by 46% without any noticeable reduction in the image quality.

Centrally Decentralized

A+++++ Great service, very helpful.