Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Pursh Collection

I love this app! I have tried several and this by far the best. Super easy user interface, very clean and easy-to-understand plans. From speeding up store (with optimized image sizes) to improved SEO, I am already seeing the benefits!

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Gift Aspire

Excellent app, impressive response and a very good support team. Please keep up the good work. Thanks.

April 12, 2020

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Portrait My Pets

The app works great and the support team is actually really nice!

10/10! The app helped my website load much faster :)

April 12, 2020

Coffee.ie

Excellent app and very easy to use. I contacted there support with some questions and the response time was impressive. Thank you for your help.

April 10, 2020

Panache Moda

The app provided relevant details which explained what it does. Image optimizations were done quickly and effectively.

April 9, 2020

Essentialgifting

I like having an app that is automated to take care of optimizing during uploads. One less task to do.

April 7, 2020

catwalk-telfs

thanx alex.. the app do what it must do and that in a perfect way. the support is amazing - i dont need .. but i had contact.. so fast with answering.

April 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

BDSM Empire

Good SAV ! Nice app, all right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2020

SwellNature

very good app to compress and optimize your shopify images. easy to use and to maintain. after further use i will can tell more.

March 31, 2020

Frenchiely

The App is quite helpful, really saved my time. And nice customer service, would recommend if you have many photos to handle.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!