Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Sleekmesh

Fantastic app!! I had many quotes from many developers that wanted to charge me over $600 to optimize my 7400~ images! it only cost me $75 . What an amazing investment and a boost to my website! All done AUTOMATICALLY !! Perfect!!!

The Parks

Worked perfectly! This is honestly a life saver - my images were too large and this just saved a good couple of hours resizing and compressing all of my photos. And the best part? It's low price is 100% worth the value!

Me N U 2

Just finished using the app with great results. It upped our speed by 50%.

Scrubshopper

We reduced our page load time noticeably by using Image Optimizer. Easy to use, virtually nothing but a single button click. We will be adding plenty more products in the future, so we will be using this plugin again

Mustlovedance

Wow! That was too easy. Others always say it's an easy install but it never is. This App really was easy. Optimized almost 4000 images on my site www.dancewearcorner.com in a very short time. Thanks and I love setting up the automation for future scans!

Dixieland Monogram

Perfect app! Automates something that would take me hours to do!

Mans Heritage

Very easy and fast

The Keratin Store

Effortless and looks like works well. There's not a lot of options to compress more, choose old images to compress again or anything, but it's great and ok price, compared to opening photoshop to compress 100 jpgs.

Our website looks faster now:
www.thekeratinstore.com

Cipino

I'm no expert but saving 35 Mb of data on pictures must be a good thing right?

App installs and executes smoothly. One of those things you install and forget about. No maintenance. It just sits there and does what you expect it to do.

Just like the bike lights in my shop :-)

www.bikelight.ca

Tina Sweetpuff Australia

wonderful, another fav for set and forget.