Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

The Emperor’s Lane

Their customer service is amazing! Very helpful, and follow-throughs are great. We worked with Vitalii Efremov. Even for the things that were not related to their app, Vitalii was able to point us to the right resources.

November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

RANGEMENT OPTIMAL

I really like, but only 50 images for free ? For small SMEs or beginners we could expect more ... about 100 images for free.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! So glad you liked it! Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or you have any questions about our app.
Alex

retail.lanternpress.com

App is great, image quality never suffers, works perfectly and love the SEO feature options for tagging images!

November 5, 2020

All About That Wine

This app really does help with reducing product image sizes, which takes time out manually doing it oneself. A big thumbs up!!

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

BassiniBoutique.it

Grazie mille, ottima app, fantastica assistenza, facilissimo utilizzo, è stato un piacere, molto consigliato !!!

October 28, 2020

Grazie mille! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Official Store Faith Hand

I was looking for some app to help us speed up our website and this app does it for a small fee. Saving us lots of hassle and securing fast pace flow to our visitors. Win -Win :) Thank you

October 7, 2020

Pulchra Femina

I used this app to optimise all of my images and it worked really well. Very easy to install and use on daily basis. Thank you

October 5, 2020

The Staff Uniform Company

Great app not a bad price, it is quick and easy to use I would defiantly recommend for Shopify sites

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

HATCH Collection

I downloaded this app to help improve site speed. The Optimizer team was so helpful in any questions we had to get this up and running. It's so easy to download and they do all the hard work in image compressing for you! So far, we are seeing good improvements with our site speed!

September 18, 2020

Matador Meggings

Excellent customer service! They went above and beyond their way to help me with my side speed issues, which were actually out of scope but they still supported me anyways. Highly recommended.

September 10, 2020