Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Coffee Plz

Noticed instantly better load speeds for my websites. Now I just have to optimize the images on my home page and I will be done for now. Thank you guys so much for a great app!

July 4, 2020

Thank you very much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

PUR Cold Pressed Juice | Juice Cleanses Shots

Really helped me optimize and resize the pics so they weren't taking too much time loading on our site.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Kids and Trend

Excellent app and AMAZING Customer Support! This app Saves me a lot of time and Increases my loading Speed. A big THANK YOU, Alex, for amazing customer service!

June 15, 2020

Glow Villa

Simple, clean, did just what I needed. Thank you! Still on the free plan but will upgrade when I add more pictures.

June 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

MyGymLifeFitness

Alex was so helpful and he even went beyond to optimize some of our theme images. Appreciate the app functionality of resizing our product pics.

June 13, 2020

int-oenling.com

Great app that is very easy to use, and has all the features we need. And swift support from customer service and ability to restore data when I had made a mistake.

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

NordLys

Superb Customer Support by Alex and a great user-friendly app to use.
I would highly recommend to anyone having a lot of pictures on their website.

Rock on guys!

June 11, 2020

PedestalSource

App is very simple and straightforward. Super easy to set up and get going in minutes. Recommended!!!

June 1, 2020

AUZOUZ

I just use the basic plan with 1000 images. Anyway it's already too much. The app works perfectly, the compression is really strong, and i am happy with the results.

May 14, 2020

MirchiMasalay

Great App!! Website is opening much faster. Also, received free review of the website as to what changes to make so it can be faster

May 14, 2020