Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Rumzers Lighting More

Awesome App, Awesome Support. Quick Replies!

Unique World Inspirations

GREAT customer service and app successfully compresses all the product pictures. Saved me a ton of time and improved my website speed. It isn't able to compress the slider images but they went above and beyond and provided them for me, gave me a resource to do other images myself, and had an extremely fast response time. Very happy with the app!

Bazire Numismatique

One of the best app on store !

Everything's automatic. After first try, I got my site 2s faster.. Quite awesome !

Paralott

Great application. Thank you. Use it for all images.

Quintessential Tips

Vitalii was great, give him a raise - product is great, buy it now!!

low cost hassle free app

Luxnoire

My store has 400+ products with 800x800 images. Boosted my conversion by installing this and clicking two buttons. Total no-brainer. GET THIS APP

The Gadget Owl

Great! It made my page go much faster after optimizing images!

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Iso Templates

I started using image optimizer today which was very straightforward to use. I also contacted support for some assistance with the slider images on our homepage who managed to direct me to the right tools to reduce their size down from 4 mb to 294 kb which is brilliant. My page load time has reduced significantly.

Grogans Mill Gifts

Went over and above to help resolve my issue. Thank you very much!!!