Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Iso Templates

I started using image optimizer today which was very straightforward to use. I also contacted support for some assistance with the slider images on our homepage who managed to direct me to the right tools to reduce their size down from 4 mb to 294 kb which is brilliant. My page load time has reduced significantly.

Grogans Mill Gifts

Went over and above to help resolve my issue. Thank you very much!!!

Houipa

Pratique efficace rapide !!!!!!

Felinfach

Some of our images were 'enormous' and using Image Optimizer saved a lot of work in reducing their size and also improving the speed of page loading. All in all worked well and would recommend to others...

Morse Toad

Excellent product. Would recommend.

Shopifytest 52

Does exactly what it says on the tin - thanks.

Wallet Cases Brisbane

Nice customer service, they take care of you, even though I decided not to use it for now since i have other priorities on the launch but i'll be back

Threadiverse

It's just one of those rare apps that really only net positive for your store.

Geeky apparel store:

Novowels

i consider this one of the basic apps every store needs. image compression and optimization just becomes more and more important as you grow. app works perfectly and sends you an email when it's done.

Girlswholift

This app is absolutely incredible. Our site loads super quick & the service this team provides is incredible! I would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to speed up their site ( a crucial part for conversions). Keep up the great work & service!