Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Nano Jewelry

A great app, easy, friendly, and saves so much time for a reasonable price. I thought that my images were optimized, but they reduced the images weight by an average of 22%.

Candid K Nines Treats

This app is easy to install and use. They offer several price points to meet your business needs, we use the pay-as-you-go option. 5-stars!

Culturion

Great app, easy to use, great support

Sweet Victory Products

AMAZING! so fast and can't tell the difference between the original and optimised
images, but will make all the difference to loading speeds. Thank you for keeping this free too!

Hardysucculents

Must have. Everything is easy to use and works well.

Puddingbag

This app optimizes images without sacrificing quality. Easy to install and use. Pricing is reasonable.

Rumzers Lighting More

Awesome App, Awesome Support. Quick Replies!

Unique World Inspirations

GREAT customer service and app successfully compresses all the product pictures. Saved me a ton of time and improved my website speed. It isn't able to compress the slider images but they went above and beyond and provided them for me, gave me a resource to do other images myself, and had an extremely fast response time. Very happy with the app!

Bazire Numismatique

One of the best app on store !

Everything's automatic. After first try, I got my site 2s faster.. Quite awesome !

Paralott

Great application. Thank you. Use it for all images.