Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

int-oenling.com

Great app that is very easy to use, and has all the features we need. And swift support from customer service and ability to restore data when I had made a mistake.

June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

NordLys

Superb Customer Support by Alex and a great user-friendly app to use.
I would highly recommend to anyone having a lot of pictures on their website.

Rock on guys!

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

PedestalSource

App is very simple and straightforward. Super easy to set up and get going in minutes. Recommended!!!

June 1, 2020

AUZOUZ

I just use the basic plan with 1000 images. Anyway it's already too much. The app works perfectly, the compression is really strong, and i am happy with the results.

May 14, 2020

MirchiMasalay

Great App!! Website is opening much faster. Also, received free review of the website as to what changes to make so it can be faster

May 14, 2020

Katie Dean Jewelry

Very very good customer service. I had questions before installing this App and Vitalii, the customer service rep, answered all my questions thoroughly plus gave me some more insight into how I can get our website load time to speed up. After I installed it, the directions and process of optimizing my photos was simple and the instructions were easy to follow. Highly recommend this app!

May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Vitalii

top-shelf.de

We contacted the service after an issue with German "Umlauts". In just under 12 hours the issue was quickly analyzes and fixed.

Overall it was an outstanding service and tech skill!

Many Thanks for the great support!
TOP-SHELF.de

May 8, 2020

Elephant Box

Great support for this app: I was having trouble with my site speed and reached out to Alex for helps I thought the images might be to blame. He was very helpful in explaining certain things! The site is loading quicker thanks to a few quick actions Alex suggested. Its a great resizing app that works really well.

May 4, 2020

Sesh Stash

I would like to take the time to say that your app is amazing, it is simple, cost-effective, and does exactly as advertised. It saved me nearly 1gb of image data which is crazy for the low monthly price you charge. Customer Service provided by Alex is also 10/10.

May 4, 2020

Yves Lemay Jewelry

Wow, it has compressed 90% of my images and significantly speed up my store! Did not even expect it to work so well!

May 3, 2020