Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

GIOVANNI & ROSSI

Very useful and fast . It helps me a lot for my website because of the automastism !! Good job guys

HYPEUP

A great way to optimize your photos for your online website, it really is user friendly and works like fire! would recommend to anyone who's looking to download it :)

Home Grown

This app is really great! Very easy to use and compresses automatically. Vitalii and the support team have honestly been the best help from any tech support team, EVER. Puts everyone else to shame. I have the Shoptimized theme which has the absolute worst tech support and he even went out of his way to help me with how I could increase load speed. Great app!

Red Stag & Hind

A great app and an amazing team. The size of my website was cut down from 47MB to just 3MB with the app and the help of the team. I sought out for help and they went beyond and identified some issues on my website and fixed it so the size was down to around 3MB. I couldn't thank them enough and this is really a great app. Anyone who needs to optimise their images should try this.

T-MED Services, INC I Tactical Medicine

So far its working just fine, it automatically optimizes at the right time during the billing cycle. I have seen very good results.

BQ Emporium

I installed the app to help me optimize my images to increase my site upload. Not only did it do that but one of their customer relations went above and beyond to help me fix some issues with my website, including solving an issue with my theme. Thank you so much

RMTech

This app really helped me speed up my site, just by optimizing my images. I am pleased to say the least. When I add images, they get optimized immediately and automatically. So far, so good, I have no complaints.

CHAMERRA

Great app. Eventhough it does not meet my requirement. They are willing to do a refund and even check out my website and give me review on what can be improve on for my website. Thumbs up!

Swannys

Amazing! The app itself works as it should with little effort on your part besides clicking a few buttons and letting the app do the work.
I am more amazed with the help I received when trying to setup a new theme. The homepage was loading EXTREMELY slow. So, I contacted the support email as I thought to have the images optimized and this would speed things up. When I received an email back they offered to optimize the images manually. After optimizing the images they found that the slow loading speeds was not the images. They offered look into the theme and found the problem after doing multiple checks! I had contacted Shopify Support, the theme developer, the theme 3rd party designer I contracted and apps that I thought could be causing the issue. This app was the only company/person that looked into the issue and took the time to look into and help me fix it.

GET IT GRL

It does the job! I use it to compress images on our website in order to make the page loading speed faster.