Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Siren Muse

This app is great. It makes our page load times much faster. Plus its so easy to use.

Joujoujou

easy to use :) saved a great amount of space. some already low quality photos got pixelated, but I guess that's unavoidable

Mytoolkit

Easy to install and super quick to use - very reasonable cost too

Mighty Fine Soap Llc

Store images loud much faster since using the app. Mighty Fine Soap, recommend this app.

Laptopbags1

WOW- This is a must have app for image optimisation. We have over 700 images and its saved a massive 51% file size. Customer service was also excellent- Many thanks

Front Row Vip Events

Great stuff, this Just saved me my weekend, BIG Thanks Love from www.hellofrontrow.co.uk

Imagibazaar

Love this app! I stupidly forgot to compress the majority of my images when I was starting my storefront, and it would have taken me hours to re-save, compress, and re-upload all of my images. The $0.50 charge was WELL WORTH the time I saved. I highly recommend.

Equestrian Chic Boutique

Love this app! Images look great!

Seven Coffee Roasters

An inexpensive way to save you time (and money), optimizing your site. I always try to optimize my images before uploading but sometimes I just don't have the proper amount of time to devote to image optimizing. Between running my business and running the website, I'm always looking for cost effective tools to save me time, and Image Optimizer is one of them!
sevencoffeeroasters.com

Misty Cashmere

Very easy to use and has quickly compressed the photos for my website.