Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Dazzling Daisies

Great app! Very easy to set up and does what it's supposed to do.

Spiked Pearl

Took only minutes. Super easy. Took only two clicks to install and optimize. Saved 33% which I am happy with! Plus so much time instead of optimizing one by one, and for only a penny each. Thank you!

Www.modandsoul.com

Mamahuhu Europe

Easy to install, quick to use, and very efficient. Improved our image load by 40%. Will definitely be back for more!

Dotoly

It really does work! Significant improvement and the support is top notch, never had better support in my life! If you're on the fence I'd tell you it's worth your money and more!

[UPDATE: 1 year later] Still using it and still one of the best apps and best customer service EVER. Thank you again :)

Innervision Crystals

With over 3000 products in the store it compressed and saved us 143.3 MB (31%), looks good so far! Thank you!

Globalhomeny

Vitallii was incredible and helped me out with my image compression. Above and beyond!

Us Parts Center

This was so fast and easy to set up on our site! It is so nice to know not only how much memory we have saved per photo but to know and see how much faster our site loads. Totally recommend this for anyone to help their pages load so much faster.

The Irish Gift Market

Great app. Easy to use, very quick and very very cost effective. Would recommend to anyone.

Elbyclothes

Worked great!!! will be using regularly!!

Vanitybites

Excellent App, Quick, Easy to Use and support is fast and extremely helpful! thank you!