Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Standard Luggage

Very quick to install and very simple workflow/payment process. They provide a review page after the compression is complete to verify (or revert) every image that was compressed. From what I can tell the compression was lossless with 10-30% improvement in image sizes. This is a quick win in for any store looking to optimize their UX/SEO efforts instantly.

Muuio

Great app. Have used it several times with succes and no issues at all.

Dark Elf Dice

Absolutely amazing app. Optimized 997 images for $9.97. Can't beat the price, and the pics looked great. Nice peace of mind knowing we've done what we can to speed up our site for the benefit of our customers and Google.

Sleekmesh

Fantastic app!! I had many quotes from many developers that wanted to charge me over $600 to optimize my 7400~ images! it only cost me $75 . What an amazing investment and a boost to my website! All done AUTOMATICALLY !! Perfect!!!

The Parks

Worked perfectly! This is honestly a life saver - my images were too large and this just saved a good couple of hours resizing and compressing all of my photos. And the best part? It's low price is 100% worth the value!

Me N U 2

Just finished using the app with great results. It upped our speed by 50%.

Scrubshopper

We reduced our page load time noticeably by using Image Optimizer. Easy to use, virtually nothing but a single button click. We will be adding plenty more products in the future, so we will be using this plugin again

Mustlovedance

Wow! That was too easy. Others always say it's an easy install but it never is. This App really was easy. Optimized almost 4000 images on my site www.dancewearcorner.com in a very short time. Thanks and I love setting up the automation for future scans!

Dixieland Monogram

Perfect app! Automates something that would take me hours to do!

Mans Heritage