Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Jalaclothing Com

This is a great app to speed up your site. It's easy and inexpensive. Does the job! I highly recommend it. JalaClothing.com

1 To 1 Music

I have around 2,500 images on my site. Navigation is running much quicker than before and I've saved over 40mb with optimisation. Recommend for anyone with a large volume of images. Thanks guys!!
www.1to1music.co.uk

Only Vapes

Great App, well priced and does what it says! thanks www.onlyvapes.co.uk

24seventrends

Fast & Effective! Was Worth Every Penny!

Freedomravewear

UPDATE: Had a fantastic customer service experience that went above and beyond in improving our site speed. We were bogged down by some poor optimizations and support helped me fix my errors and achieve excellent improvements just in time for the holiday rush! Highly recommend.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
My site speed was faster than 69% of websites on Pingdom prior to use. After using the app, our website is now faster than 86% of websites using the same test. Over 1100 photos and the app did some serious work. I definitely recommend for those with lots of photos. UPDATE

New Looks Shop

I was impressed of how quickly optimized the images and I am hoping it will improve SEO. I recommend this app. the cost is so minimal 1 cent per image try it you won't loose. Thank you.

Down Range Tactical Outfitters

Decided to try this awesome app out to help with reducing images to increase page response time. Submitted 4,384 images (243.3 MB) for optimizing and saved 34% (82.8 MB). Definitely worth the investment.

v/r

Bryan Mills
Down Range Tactical Outfitters
www.DRTO.com

Mykel Ankyn

Seriously, this is a no-brainer application. Optimizes my images faster than I could download them and run then batch process and reupload. Easy 5 stars because it was fast, simple and cheap.

Watchshopvietnam

Nice!!! Save 25 mb!
See how useful!!! >>> https://watchshopvietnam.com/

Kinderbrands

Great! Definitely worth the price compared to the time required to optimize the images one by one.