Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Oh My Goodies

Great app, we needed this one to optimize our website and it just did it perfectly. Activating the automated check makes sure we keep on track, great feature!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Excellent. Very easy to use and effective. Saved me hours of time over trying to do it myself with each photo individually.

Brm Shop Com

Not expensive & very easy to use. About 1200 pictures optimised for about £10.

Dazzling Daisies

Great app! Very easy to set up and does what it's supposed to do.

Spiked Pearl

Took only minutes. Super easy. Took only two clicks to install and optimize. Saved 33% which I am happy with! Plus so much time instead of optimizing one by one, and for only a penny each. Thank you!

Www.modandsoul.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

Thos app did work well. It now requires a subscription. To my surprise, I can no longer trigger the image optimization feature. Image Optimizer now claims it will periodically look up for new images and optimize them.

Google page speed scores are way down Google is warning me about image sizes. So I thought, why not activate Image Optimizer, after all, I am paying $4.99/month for it to optimize my site images.

According to the app. the last time it completed any optimizations was 11/26/2016 and was triggered by me. Today is 12-01-16, It's been two weeks and since any optimization happened. How periodic are is the app optimize cycle? Since the app changes to a subscription service, it has done nothing.

Mamahuhu Europe

Easy to install, quick to use, and very efficient. Improved our image load by 40%. Will definitely be back for more!

Dotoly

It really does work! Significant improvement and the support is top notch, never had better support in my life! If you're on the fence I'd tell you it's worth your money and more!

[UPDATE: 1 year later] Still using it and still one of the best apps and best customer service EVER. Thank you again :)

Innervision Crystals

With over 3000 products in the store it compressed and saved us 143.3 MB (31%), looks good so far! Thank you!

Globalhomeny

Vitallii was incredible and helped me out with my image compression. Above and beyond!