Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Cisco Net Global

Thanks for developing such an amazing application for SEO. My website www.networkdevicesinc.com is a lot faster now than before.

Lbd Flavor

This worked really fast and compressed my images which I verified with the app Benchmark Hero, it's definitely proved an important step in optimizing my site upload time - which is my current battle. I definitely recommend this.

Train Like A Girl

Super easy to use, worth saving my time.

Path2inspiration

Great app. Very quick and efficient. The customer is really good as well.

Be A Man Is More

That app works really pretty. Install and see how it works automatically.

Loving Essential Oils

This is a great app. I installed and it does everything in the background. Anytime I upload a new product picture it automatically optimizes the image. I wish it could work on all photos in shopify, I have a lot of blog photos that I have to manually optimize. Apparently no optimizing photo apps can't access those pictures for blog posts.

Nano Jewelry

A great app, easy, friendly, and saves so much time for a reasonable price. I thought that my images were optimized, but they reduced the images weight by an average of 22%.

Candid K Nines Treats

This app is easy to install and use. They offer several price points to meet your business needs, we use the pay-as-you-go option. 5-stars!

Culturion

Great app, easy to use, great support

Sweet Victory Products

AMAZING! so fast and can't tell the difference between the original and optimised
images, but will make all the difference to loading speeds. Thank you for keeping this free too!