Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Lostkittenco

Optimized my google ranking extremely easily!

Cloud9city Vaporizers

I see a little low quality after compression

Megachess Usd

Compressed photos by 46% without any noticeable reduction in the image quality.

Centrally Decentralized

A+++++ Great service, very helpful.

The Zuri Jewelery Collection

I was seriously impresses with their customer service! I had a problem and contacted them. I figured it would take a day or two to come back to me and the likelihood of getting a fix I thought was slim. Not only did they come back to me quickly but signed onto my website and fixed the problem so quickly. It was wonderful! Will definitely continue to use them and recommend them to anyone who needs help with photo optimization!

Nappy Bags

WOW.
I don't review many apps...just the ones I am absolutely overjoyed with. This is one of those apps. A fantastic addition to our business, keep up the great work.

Excess Price

For some theme like mine (Fastor) banners are stored in Shopify Files (Shopify - Settings - Files). So that's why "It is currently impossible to optimize them with this app because Shopify doesn't give access to this type of files to any apps."

This is what the developer sent me by email after I rated them 1 star cause some of my pictures werent optimized automatically as I expected. Hopefuly support was super nice and fixed some of my pictures manually.

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

Site speed is even more important due to Google's mobile first policy.

Cisco Net Global

Thanks for developing such an amazing application for SEO. My website www.networkdevicesinc.com is a lot faster now than before.

Lbd Flavor

This worked really fast and compressed my images which I verified with the app Benchmark Hero, it's definitely proved an important step in optimizing my site upload time - which is my current battle. I definitely recommend this.