Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

The Zuri Jewelery Collection

I was seriously impresses with their customer service! I had a problem and contacted them. I figured it would take a day or two to come back to me and the likelihood of getting a fix I thought was slim. Not only did they come back to me quickly but signed onto my website and fixed the problem so quickly. It was wonderful! Will definitely continue to use them and recommend them to anyone who needs help with photo optimization!

Nappy Bags

WOW.
I don't review many apps...just the ones I am absolutely overjoyed with. This is one of those apps. A fantastic addition to our business, keep up the great work.

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

Site speed is even more important due to Google's mobile first policy.

Cisco Net Global

Thanks for developing such an amazing application for SEO. My website www.networkdevicesinc.com is a lot faster now than before.

Lbd Flavor

This worked really fast and compressed my images which I verified with the app Benchmark Hero, it's definitely proved an important step in optimizing my site upload time - which is my current battle. I definitely recommend this.

Train Like A Girl

Super easy to use, worth saving my time.

Path2inspiration

Great app. Very quick and efficient. The customer is really good as well.

Be A Man Is More

That app works really pretty. Install and see how it works automatically.

Loving Essential Oils

This is a great app. I installed and it does everything in the background. Anytime I upload a new product picture it automatically optimizes the image. I wish it could work on all photos in shopify, I have a lot of blog photos that I have to manually optimize. Apparently no optimizing photo apps can't access those pictures for blog posts.

Nano Jewelry

A great app, easy, friendly, and saves so much time for a reasonable price. I thought that my images were optimized, but they reduced the images weight by an average of 22%.