Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. Januar 2024

Very helpful for automatically optimizing our Shpoify images and adding alt-texts.

Life Sciences Trading
2 monate mit der App
20. April 2023

Simple application to use and masterfully complies with what is standard. Customer support is fast and humanized, without those annoying alternatives of sending an email and having to wait for 3 days for a response. Waiting for more innovations and updates from the same developers, LoyaltyHarbour.

Franco Center
Brasilien
6 monate mit der App
LoyaltyHarbour hat geantwortet 5. Mai 2023

Thank you very much for your amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

30. März 2023

Love it! Simple, and it does the job without any headaches whatsoever. Highly recommend this app. Can't live without it!

Tropical Fruit Box
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
LoyaltyHarbour hat geantwortet 5. April 2023

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Regards,
Alex T.
Customer Success Team

3. Mai 2023

easy to use, feedback by email quick. I think I will upgrade. I have tried the free version first. try it and you will be impressed

Verigifts
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
LoyaltyHarbour hat geantwortet 5. Mai 2023

4. Juni 2023

I cannot praise this feature enough—it's truly remarkable! One of the aspects I admire the most is that it eliminates the need for manual image compression. It's such a time-saving and convenient feature that I highly recommend to everyone. Trust me, you'll be amazed by how effortlessly it handles image compression for you.

wowat.co
Australien
7 tage mit der App
4. März 2023

Love this app, it really helped to reduce website loading speed. Not to mention their customer support is incredible- Vitalii recommended additional steps to add responsive images to our site, making it even faster. Couldn't recommend this more

Neen
4 tage mit der App
LoyaltyHarbour hat geantwortet 5. März 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our app and customer support! We're delighted to hear that we were able to assist you in reducing your website's loading speed and provide you with valuable recommendations. We are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and are glad we met your expectations. Thank you for recommending our app!

3. Juni 2023

Excellent application, easy to understand and use. I will recommend it must have an app for all shopify stores...

mumtazCart.com
5 tage mit der App
17. Juli 2023

aplicativo espetacular, além de comprimir as imagens ainda melhora o ranque do Google, recomendo muito!!!

JJML A LOJA CERTA
Brasilien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
17. September 2017

Love the app - great pricing and works as described! Highly recommend.

Fig Pillows
Fast 7 jahre mit der App
20. Februar 2017

Excellent service and FAST! Highly recommend to anyone who wants to save time!!

Mark Noll Designs