Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

This is the best image optimizer app comparing all other I tried before. Works like a charm. Definitely worth keeping it forever!

March 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Packstore

Easy to use interface and exceptional customer service.
Vitali was very patient with us throughout the whole process. Quick replies, informative and super friendly. Albeit having moved to a full SEO service, we highly recommend this app to any user looking to optimise images.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Senken Knives

I am very impressed with this app - easy to use and better than the competition! I would recommend giving it a go.

February 28, 2021

Bare Fox Beauty

I didn't think my site was loading slow but my speed score wasn't great. I noticed a huge difference after downloading the app. Can't wait to see how else this will change things!

February 16, 2021

BSV Beauty CN

The customer service is really helpful and good attitude. Thanks a lot. The app is good. Love it!!!!!

January 5, 2021

Winnoby

I used this app to help me get better website speed through optimization of my images. When I had a question the support was quick and very helpful! Vitalii went above and beyond to help!

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It was a pleasure helping you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

guguplanet

The best app of its kind you can find here. It actually helps to optimize your graphics and affects the page speed. In addition, a fantastic support that will help you whenever you need it.

December 8, 2020

Great Kiwi Yarns

Alex has provided a fantastic support even for issues he was not supposed to do. Highly recommended.

December 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

The Emperor’s Lane

Their customer service is amazing! Very helpful, and follow-throughs are great. We worked with Vitalii Efremov. Even for the things that were not related to their app, Vitalii was able to point us to the right resources.

November 30, 2020

retail.lanternpress.com

App is great, image quality never suffers, works perfectly and love the SEO feature options for tagging images!

November 5, 2020