Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Wallet Cases Brisbane

Nice customer service, they take care of you, even though I decided not to use it for now since i have other priorities on the launch but i'll be back

Threadiverse

It's just one of those rare apps that really only net positive for your store.

Geeky apparel store:

Novowels

i consider this one of the basic apps every store needs. image compression and optimization just becomes more and more important as you grow. app works perfectly and sends you an email when it's done.

Girlswholift

This app is absolutely incredible. Our site loads super quick & the service this team provides is incredible! I would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to speed up their site ( a crucial part for conversions). Keep up the great work & service!

My Top Lady

Very Nice app! Also great and fast support. Image Optimizer team really care about their customers.

Screaminlemur

Really saves the load time! Totally worth it!

Preppie Shop

This app is wonderful, very useful on my website. Thanks to the creators!

Gate12

great tool for quick high quality photo compression!

Endless Adventure Store

awesome app really quick help me boose my shop speed

Hammock Shop Uk

The app works great. Easy to install and worked right out of the box. I didn't realise I had so many images and it did a great job of reducing image sizes without any noticeable quality difference. I had some great extra help from Vitalii also in further optimising and resizing featured products and collections images. Definitely, recommend the Loyalty Harbour Team and their app. Thanks.