Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Dadabc

I had issues with my theme, and I thought it's the app problem, customer service on this app is phenomenal . they asked request to access my theme and fixed what was wrong with my theme.
the best you can ask for, will definitely recommend them to everyone.

Titus Titus

Absolutely one of the best apps on the market! Not only does the service work well but the rep I spoke to when I had a question went above and beyond to provide a great experience for me.

Basically their app compresses Product / Collection / Asset images and due to Shopify restrictions, apps can't compress only Shopify Files images, he recommended a compressor but went ahead and saved those pictures, compressed them for me and sent them to me anyway. Amazing.

Ppmaps

We ran into a small snag and the support staff went out of there way to solve our issue. They responded quickly, they were friendly, and we are very happy with their app and their service!

Lulyfashion

fantastic application. My shop is much faster

www.lulyfashion.ch

Tokyo Passion Ws

Great APP! Working very well and also appreciate fantastic customer support as well!

Zhplaceholder

Helps my site load faster! Great App!

Clarksbotanicals

Image Optimizer was so easy to use. and sped up my site.

Blessedattire Com

I have been using this app for about a year now and it's amazing! I am always adding new designs to my store so this app is very useful. It is quick and cost effective. Also, the staff is very responsive and helpful. :)

Indicatorlock

Very helpful app. Great customer service and technical support. I would recommend it to other sellers.

Healthmateforever

Easy and Fast! Great customer service.
However, I wish there is a function for us to choose which pics to optimized.