Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Poocheo

Update 10/09/17: Updating my review from one star to four. Developer emailed after I posted my review and said my support request went into his spam folder and he didn't see it, explaining why he never responded. Offered to re-optimize the original images free of charge. I appreciate his effort to make things right.
----------------------
App worked fine, until I was having an issue with a few images and used the restore function to see if that made a difference. Turned out that after restoring all of my images and figuring out that wasn't the problem, there was no way to re-optimize those pics. I sent a support request asking if there was a way to do this, and no response after a week. They did, however, manage to send a request for a review during this time. I deleted this app and installed a different (and free) app that does the same thing but that allows you to optimize and restore the same pictures as many times as you want without issue.

Innovative Supplies

I hope this helps bump up my school supply store on googles algorithm. - Nneka CEO of @InnovativeSupplies

Mysafedoorbell

Great app,effective and cheap to use.Easy to install.Recommended.

Naturally Knotty

Resizes full sized images nicely. Would be better if it added mobile/responsive support.

Poker Donkeys

This is a good app, the price is reasonable to compress your pictures and the customer support responds back quickly. My only issue with the app is that it did not automatically compress images if you resized them and it doesnt allow you to edit or resize the image in the app only compress.

Drink Healthy Today

Great so far. Easy to use with some decent compression. Will come back later when I have more insights.

New And Smart

Fast efficient et not expensive. You should try it guys ;)

Vulpine

A bit pricey for something easily done on your own, but you pay for speed and automation. At 0.01-0.02 USD per image, I think it's worth it.

City Tours Direct

Fast, easy, and effective. Highly recommend this app

Tristin Elizabeth Llc

I ran a google speed test on my site and it said i needed to compress my images so i got this app. It was easy to use and seemed to work. I ran the test right after compression all my images and it barely helped, google still suggested further reduction. So I didn't really resolve the issue I had but it was easy and only $6 to do my entire site