Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Superior Braces

Quick, perfect compression of images. Enhanced our site load times immensely.

Crowndesigners

Great, Easy to use and significantly decreased product image sizes.

The Sunshine Stop

Nice and easy. Allowed me to work on other things while this ran in the background. Bumped my google page speed test scores up 15 points on both mobile and desktop and got me out of the red.

Didn't rate 5 stars because according to google page speed tests There's still a handful of images that aren't optimized enough, and are still holding things up a bit.

Fabwedding

Just got the app and starting using on my website (www.fabwedding.biz). Because is an online retail store for bridal items and wedding services i have a lot of images, so far the amount of space saved is incredible. I just gave 4 starts because i have to see how the speed responds!

Catherineangieltest

It made a difference on our page speed report. Also the support was really good when we had questions. They replied quickly.

Ukiyo Beauty

Easy to use and quick to compress. Would recommend it.

We've used it on our new premium makeup and beauty store - www.ukiyobeauty.com.au - and it's saved us 62% of our total file size. Now we have the beautiful makeup images but without the slow load times!

Barbies Garden Supply

My images are not larger in size, but they are clearer and more defined.

Hopbox

Very easy to use - in fact we wish there were a few more options (i.e. select which images you'd like to optimize, quality adjustments, etc.). This may not be related to the app, but we somehow actually increased page load time after optimizing our images. All things considered, still a great app!

Ltw15

Images look great,easy to use, but my pages are not loading any faster when tested.

Tee Hobbies

This is an awesome app. My store load faster after using this app