Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Tee Hobbies

This is an awesome app. My store load faster after using this app

Twigandtwine

Awesome app! Try it you won't be disappointed.

Oh My Goodies

Great app, we needed this one to optimize our website and it just did it perfectly. Activating the automated check makes sure we keep on track, great feature!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Thos app did work well. It now requires a subscription. To my surprise, I can no longer trigger the image optimization feature. Image Optimizer now claims it will periodically look up for new images and optimize them.

Google page speed scores are way down Google is warning me about image sizes. So I thought, why not activate Image Optimizer, after all, I am paying $4.99/month for it to optimize my site images.

According to the app. the last time it completed any optimizations was 11/26/2016 and was triggered by me. Today is 12-01-16, It's been two weeks and since any optimization happened. How periodic are is the app optimize cycle? Since the app changes to a subscription service, it has done nothing.

Brixtonbanks

Changed my Google PageSpeed from 54% to 59%. Was hoping for better speed but app was easy to use.

The Cell Pail

Testing on Google showed improvement, good app

1 2 4 Next