Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

T-MED Services, INC I Tactical Medicine

So far its working just fine, it automatically optimizes at the right time during the billing cycle. I have seen very good results.

BQ Emporium

I installed the app to help me optimize my images to increase my site upload. Not only did it do that but one of their customer relations went above and beyond to help me fix some issues with my website, including solving an issue with my theme. Thank you so much

RMTech

This app really helped me speed up my site, just by optimizing my images. I am pleased to say the least. When I add images, they get optimized immediately and automatically. So far, so good, I have no complaints.

CHAMERRA

Great app. Eventhough it does not meet my requirement. They are willing to do a refund and even check out my website and give me review on what can be improve on for my website. Thumbs up!

Swannys

Amazing! The app itself works as it should with little effort on your part besides clicking a few buttons and letting the app do the work.
I am more amazed with the help I received when trying to setup a new theme. The homepage was loading EXTREMELY slow. So, I contacted the support email as I thought to have the images optimized and this would speed things up. When I received an email back they offered to optimize the images manually. After optimizing the images they found that the slow loading speeds was not the images. They offered look into the theme and found the problem after doing multiple checks! I had contacted Shopify Support, the theme developer, the theme 3rd party designer I contracted and apps that I thought could be causing the issue. This app was the only company/person that looked into the issue and took the time to look into and help me fix it.

GET IT GRL

It does the job! I use it to compress images on our website in order to make the page loading speed faster.

jane bakes inc

So easy to use, just add images to your store and they are automatically compressed and optimized. My old site dragged and was so slow due to images too large and not compressed. My new store is lightening fast! Love this app, it is a necessity!

Rokooj, LLC

Really cool app. Very easy to use and saved a ton of space as we have over 7000 images and growing. The idea of being automated is a huge plus as well!

Camilles Confetti ApS

I have used the app for the site www.camillesconfetti.dk for a couple of months now.....with great results + great support!

Simply Carbon Fiber

Truly amazing support and work done by the team and Vitalii. They helped speed up the site. Definitely the app we've been looking for