Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

DESIGN THE BODY FITNESS

love it great spp gets the job done:) thank u very much for compressing all my ohotos abd maKING MY PAGE RUN

MyKidsNuk

We noticed a huge difference in the page speed with the compression of our images. Exactly what we was look for in the api. Thank you.

PilotTrack

Great app and easy to use. Works as advertised and helps improve the speed of your website.

www.pilottrackhdd.com

Lostkittenco

Optimized my google ranking extremely easily!

Megachess Usd

Compressed photos by 46% without any noticeable reduction in the image quality.

Centrally Decentralized

A+++++ Great service, very helpful.

The Zuri Jewelery Collection

I was seriously impresses with their customer service! I had a problem and contacted them. I figured it would take a day or two to come back to me and the likelihood of getting a fix I thought was slim. Not only did they come back to me quickly but signed onto my website and fixed the problem so quickly. It was wonderful! Will definitely continue to use them and recommend them to anyone who needs help with photo optimization!

Nappy Bags

WOW.
I don't review many apps...just the ones I am absolutely overjoyed with. This is one of those apps. A fantastic addition to our business, keep up the great work.

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

Site speed is even more important due to Google's mobile first policy.

Cisco Net Global

Thanks for developing such an amazing application for SEO. My website www.networkdevicesinc.com is a lot faster now than before.