Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Us Parts Center

This was so fast and easy to set up on our site! It is so nice to know not only how much memory we have saved per photo but to know and see how much faster our site loads. Totally recommend this for anyone to help their pages load so much faster.

The Irish Gift Market

Great app. Easy to use, very quick and very very cost effective. Would recommend to anyone.

Elbyclothes

Worked great!!! will be using regularly!!

Vanitybites

Excellent App, Quick, Easy to Use and support is fast and extremely helpful! thank you!

Standard Luggage

Very quick to install and very simple workflow/payment process. They provide a review page after the compression is complete to verify (or revert) every image that was compressed. From what I can tell the compression was lossless with 10-30% improvement in image sizes. This is a quick win in for any store looking to optimize their UX/SEO efforts instantly.

Brixtonbanks

Changed my Google PageSpeed from 54% to 59%. Was hoping for better speed but app was easy to use.

Muuio

Great app. Have used it several times with succes and no issues at all.

Dark Elf Dice

Absolutely amazing app. Optimized 997 images for $9.97. Can't beat the price, and the pics looked great. Nice peace of mind knowing we've done what we can to speed up our site for the benefit of our customers and Google.

Sleekmesh

Fantastic app!! I had many quotes from many developers that wanted to charge me over $600 to optimize my 7400~ images! it only cost me $75 . What an amazing investment and a boost to my website! All done AUTOMATICALLY !! Perfect!!!

The Parks

Worked perfectly! This is honestly a life saver - my images were too large and this just saved a good couple of hours resizing and compressing all of my photos. And the best part? It's low price is 100% worth the value!