Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Rock Ribbons Eco Gifts

Easy to install, very inexpensive and quick to run. I cut over 16MB from my site and I'm sure that will make a difference for SEO.

Smtinspection Com

Does exactly what it says. I cut over 12 meg from my site in under five minutes.

And looking at the images, I don't see any reduction in quality. 5/5 would use again.

Western Soul

This was quick and easy to use. save lots of image space on my store. Thank you! www.westernsoul.net

Declare Wear

Quick and Easy, and not a bad price to get the pages running a little faster..."successfully optimized 2126 images and saved you 2.4 MB of space"

Lamarket Pixelsupply

BEST APP EVER EVERY ONE ASSOCIATED WITH SHOPIFY SHOULD USE THIS APP.

Master Woodworks Llc

Quick, easy, and it works. Thanks.

Touchstonemedia

Thank God for this application. In just one click, almost 400 images in my site were optimised by this application. If I were to do this alone, it will take me ages and my time is very valuable. I couldn't thank the author enough for making this app available. I will recommend it to all my friends who have Shopify site.

Party Line Tees

Great app!! Very easy to use and budget friendly!! Optimize my image sizes in minutes and improved my site speed almost immediately!! Awesome!!!

Christineboutique

We love this app. Big time saver for us as we have lots of photos for each product. Since we have been using this app seem to be seeing more of our images show up in google search than before.

1 2 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 Next