Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Dazzling Daisies

Great app! Very easy to set up and does what it's supposed to do.

Spiked Pearl

Took only minutes. Super easy. Took only two clicks to install and optimize. Saved 33% which I am happy with! Plus so much time instead of optimizing one by one, and for only a penny each. Thank you!

Www.modandsoul.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

Thos app did work well. It now requires a subscription. To my surprise, I can no longer trigger the image optimization feature. Image Optimizer now claims it will periodically look up for new images and optimize them.

Google page speed scores are way down Google is warning me about image sizes. So I thought, why not activate Image Optimizer, after all, I am paying $4.99/month for it to optimize my site images.

According to the app. the last time it completed any optimizations was 11/26/2016 and was triggered by me. Today is 12-01-16, It's been two weeks and since any optimization happened. How periodic are is the app optimize cycle? Since the app changes to a subscription service, it has done nothing.

Mamahuhu Europe

Easy to install, quick to use, and very efficient. Improved our image load by 40%. Will definitely be back for more!

Dotoly

It really does work! Significant improvement and the support is top notch, never had better support in my life! If you're on the fence I'd tell you it's worth your money and more!

[UPDATE: 1 year later] Still using it and still one of the best apps and best customer service EVER. Thank you again :)

Innervision Crystals

With over 3000 products in the store it compressed and saved us 143.3 MB (31%), looks good so far! Thank you!

Globalhomeny

Vitallii was incredible and helped me out with my image compression. Above and beyond!

Www Asdmbeverlyhills Com

Didn't moved an inch. Disappointed.

May 8, 2019

Hi Asdmbeverlyhills!

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer since October 2016.

We now have the ability to respond to App reviews so we wanted to take this chance to reach out! Our customer representative contacted you several times in 2016 to ask you to provide more information but didn’t get any response:(

Our app is still installed on your Shopify store. Please feel free to get in touch with us directly with any concerns. We can clear up any questions you may have about our app!

We appreciate your feedback and would be happy to help you out if you still experiencing problems!

- Steve

Us Parts Center

This was so fast and easy to set up on our site! It is so nice to know not only how much memory we have saved per photo but to know and see how much faster our site loads. Totally recommend this for anyone to help their pages load so much faster.

The Irish Gift Market

Great app. Easy to use, very quick and very very cost effective. Would recommend to anyone.