Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Variationfashion 2

Nice app. Helped us at https://variation.in/

Save For Yoga

Great app and very fast!Check the results at onprimary.com!

Honey And Spice

Made my website super fast. I am hoping this would give me a SEO advantage.

Entorno Bano

It's fast and easy, I had 2407 images in my website ( http://www.entornobano.com ) and he did the job in aprox 1 hour.

Oh My Goodies

Great app, we needed this one to optimize our website and it just did it perfectly. Activating the automated check makes sure we keep on track, great feature!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Excellent. Very easy to use and effective. Saved me hours of time over trying to do it myself with each photo individually.

Brm Shop Com

Not expensive & very easy to use. About 1200 pictures optimised for about £10.

Dazzling Daisies

Great app! Very easy to set up and does what it's supposed to do.

Spiked Pearl

Took only minutes. Super easy. Took only two clicks to install and optimize. Saved 33% which I am happy with! Plus so much time instead of optimizing one by one, and for only a penny each. Thank you!

Www.modandsoul.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

Thos app did work well. It now requires a subscription. To my surprise, I can no longer trigger the image optimization feature. Image Optimizer now claims it will periodically look up for new images and optimize them.

Google page speed scores are way down Google is warning me about image sizes. So I thought, why not activate Image Optimizer, after all, I am paying $4.99/month for it to optimize my site images.

According to the app. the last time it completed any optimizations was 11/26/2016 and was triggered by me. Today is 12-01-16, It's been two weeks and since any optimization happened. How periodic are is the app optimize cycle? Since the app changes to a subscription service, it has done nothing.