Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Zenevate

Another satisfied customer. My site doesn't have a lot of images but the app was able to shave a bit of load time off all of my site pages. And it cost me a grand total of $1.11. Great value.

Dapper Sam Clothing

Very useful! Glad I came across this one. Great app

Theaccessorybarn

very easy app to install and use - saves you space on images and load time.

Gcsupplyllc

Very easy to use and saved us a lot of space by optimizing our images. Highly recommend this app.

Daveowenphoto

A massive help when trying to cut down on the load speed of my website and only cost 1c per image. A very valuable app and can see myself using it over and over again. Appears to be evident loss in image quality.

www.daveowenphoto.com for example

Globalseafoods

I did, looks like pages open faster, they said I save 36% of space. Site is working much better you can check www.globalseaafoods.com. I like this app, very easy to install and work with

Carpet Symphony

Very easy to use. Saved 102MB. Very good app. Everyone should have this in their arsenal.

Foderboxen

Hi,

We have just successfully optimized 2818 images with "Image File Size Optimizer" and we saved 66.7 MB of space and must say that it works really well. It was very easy to setup and use - like 2 clicks and it was done.

So 5 stars from us ;-)

Thanks
Jacob N-Masters | https://www.foderboxen.dk

Corvette Solution

Best app in Optimizing Pictures A must have app amazing take a look at my site now www.corvettesolution.com

Rock Ribbons Eco Gifts

Easy to install, very inexpensive and quick to run. I cut over 16MB from my site and I'm sure that will make a difference for SEO.