LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 23, 2020

I really like, but only 50 images for free ? For small SMEs or beginners we could expect more ... about 100 images for free.

RANGEMENT OPTIMAL
Time spent using app: 4 months
LoyaltyHarbour replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! So glad you liked it! Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or you have any questions about our app.
Alex

May 10, 2019

Nice app. easy to use and helpful for site. Doesn't take much time getting used to. Would recommend.

i Create Art Kit
Time spent using app: About 2 years
LoyaltyHarbour replied May 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive review and for being our loyal customer since January 2019! We really appreciate it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. - Steve

December 23, 2018

Helps to load my site quicker. Useful and simple. I have it automatically optimize my images so there isn’t any hassle.

JelliBeanJar
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 22, 2018

The best image optimizer, and simple to use! In the best monthly price, one-stop image optimizer in bulk. Some recommended, i can't find any button for search and optimize to do in again when new upload product photo.

Oranda Jewelry
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 13, 2018

This app does what it should.. It saves bandwidth and increases page load speed. If you optimize your images before upload though, you can easily do everything this app does for free. However, I will keep it installed because the price is right. I wish it had functions to add/remove watermarks, or to resize/crop/etc each photo.

Rocky Trade Network
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 11, 2018

I had some images that weren't being optimized. I asked for help and while these images turned out to not be product images (they were banners and other images in the site), they gave me direction on how to fix it, and even sent me some resized images. They didn't have to go that extra mile, but they did! Very helpful and fast communication!

Raingler
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited August 1, 2018

For some theme like mine (Fastor) banners are stored in Shopify Files (Shopify - Settings - Files). So that's why "It is currently impossible to optimize them with this app because Shopify doesn't give access to this type of files to any apps."

This is what the developer sent me by email after I rated them 1 star cause some of my pictures werent optimized automatically as I expected. Hopefuly support was super nice and fixed some of my pictures manually.

Excess Price
France
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited March 13, 2018

Quite a good app, does what it promise, although with 2-5% of the pictures it makes some faults, this can be totally forgiven for 2500 pictures. So, it is a recomended app. Go for it!

www.sexylife.ch

Sexylife Ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 25, 2018

Instant modification with percesion is key !

Newlife44
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
December 10, 2017

so far so good thanks i like it

Camp N World