Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

i Create Art Kit

Nice app. easy to use and helpful for site. Doesn't take much time getting used to. Would recommend.

May 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive review and for being our loyal customer since January 2019! We really appreciate it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. - Steve

JelliBeanJar

Helps to load my site quicker. Useful and simple. I have it automatically optimize my images so there isn’t any hassle.

Oranda Jewelry

The best image optimizer, and simple to use! In the best monthly price, one-stop image optimizer in bulk. Some recommended, i can't find any button for search and optimize to do in again when new upload product photo.

Rocky Trade Network

This app does what it should.. It saves bandwidth and increases page load speed. If you optimize your images before upload though, you can easily do everything this app does for free. However, I will keep it installed because the price is right. I wish it had functions to add/remove watermarks, or to resize/crop/etc each photo.

Raingler

I had some images that weren't being optimized. I asked for help and while these images turned out to not be product images (they were banners and other images in the site), they gave me direction on how to fix it, and even sent me some resized images. They didn't have to go that extra mile, but they did! Very helpful and fast communication!

Excess Price

For some theme like mine (Fastor) banners are stored in Shopify Files (Shopify - Settings - Files). So that's why "It is currently impossible to optimize them with this app because Shopify doesn't give access to this type of files to any apps."

This is what the developer sent me by email after I rated them 1 star cause some of my pictures werent optimized automatically as I expected. Hopefuly support was super nice and fixed some of my pictures manually.

Sexylife Ch

Quite a good app, does what it promise, although with 2-5% of the pictures it makes some faults, this can be totally forgiven for 2500 pictures. So, it is a recomended app. Go for it!

www.sexylife.ch

Newlife44

Instant modification with percesion is key !

Camp N World

so far so good thanks i like it

Lovemeetspaws