Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Isabelek

Love this app, start using it a couple of days ago and definitely helps with my image optimizer. Get it!

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive review! We really appreciate it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. - Steve

Limited 23

I had a high level of stress because my website looks great but the upload time was horrendous. Now I have fast upload speeds without having to compromise the unique look of my page.

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that the Image Optimizer app was helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app! - Steve

Psalm of Cat

So amazing!

May 29, 2019

Fluffy Sliders

Image Optimizer works amazingly on my fluffy sliders site. Helps with image/page load times as well as easy retitle of images for SEO. https://www.fluffysliders.com :-)

May 26, 2019

Oh, Yes! Designs

Lots of value in this app. It's like a Swiss army knife for image optimization: reduces image size (lossy or lossless), and can rename image files, and add Alt tags too, with lots of options for customization. Great support too.

May 12, 2019

Hi Sheila!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that both the Image Optimizer app and our Support team were helpful and effective. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app!

- Vitalii

Expresso Animal

Muito bom, adorei deixou meu sitem muito mais leve, Optimizer é 100% vale a pena com apenas 5 dolares.

May 4, 2019

Muito Obrigado! Thank you so much for the great review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app! - Steve

Summit Creek

Very good app that keeps up on images every day. The sync on the site will grab any image not worthy of running a smooth site and alter it. This app is a must-have and works while you sleep.

Swimsale.com

The support here is A+++++. I couldn't believe how supportive Vitalii was in responding to my emails...and going above and beyond to help me resolve image optimization on my home page. Again, Support was AMAZING!! Great Thanks!!

April 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Alan! It means a lot to us! Please reach out anytime you need help. - Vitalii

Amerii

Great app! Super easy and very fast. The good thing is that you have to install it once and then never have to worry about it again - and the customer service is outstanding!

April 25, 2019

Thank you so much, Markus! We're always happy to help out, so feel free to reach out if there's anything else you need in the future! - Vitalii

BHTK

Very easy to use. Great support service. Many plans available. Any store must use Image Optimizer ! Thank you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61