ImagePrime Image Watermarks

ImagePrime Image Watermarks

by Innvente SDS

Auto Optimize & Watermark Images for improved site performance

TREE BASE

This App worked really fast & compressed my store images, it's definitely proved an important step in optimizing my site Speed also. I definitely recommend this.

BlackOpsToys

Updated review: This app stopped working at least two weeks ago. I've tried using their in-app chat feature, but did not get a reply. I also emailed them twice to ask what was going on and get help and they did not reply.
I'm changing my rating of this app, because it is not working at all. I suggest that is you want to download it and try it, contact them first to make sure you hear back from them. It was great while it worked, but be wary before you pay for it.

--This is an amazing app and just what we needed. We were using another watermarker app that stopped functioning and we needed one that wouldn't automatically go back over our old photos and try and re-watermark them. I contacted ImagePrime and heard back from Ben right away. They were so helpful, giving me instructions on how to set this up, allowing me to center the watermark and customize the text. Every time I reached out, Ben answered within hours. I highly recommend this app and the team behind it. If you want an app that works quickly in the background and automatically optimizes and watermarks your new product images, this is the best app out there. www.blackopstoys.com