ImageRecycle Image Compression

ImageRecycle Image Compression

by ImageRecycle

Compress Images, Preserve quality, Speedup your shop

WiscoBoxes

This app worked beautifully to reduce the size of our images and speed our load time. Also, the support team is TOP NOTCH.

June 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for this review, it's really appreciated!

Swish It Girl

I used this app on my store, it was to compress images but it didn't work properly. They took payment for compressing 2MB. Not recommended !!

June 27, 2019

Assets images have been optimized up to 62% , and products images up to 34%.
You have sent us a support email and 2 minutes after that this negative review.
If our algorithm tries to compress the images while keeping a good visual rendering, if your images are already optimized we are then not able to compress it more without loosing quality.
Of course we would have refunded you if you'd had let us the time to discuss about it.

Muebleskessa

it stopped working half way trough

June 27, 2019

Indeed something went wrong on this bulk operation, I'm really sorry about that.
We have answered your email 20 minutes after the reception and fixed the issue in less than an hour.
We have also offered a 50$ free quota, but all our emails to help you remained unanswered.

Lunivers Saiyan

Just finished to compress successfully 2900 pictures in 3 hours, 55% saved, perfect thank you.

Yanyansports

even i compress all the photos, but i check the shopify photo still the same size. how tod o now

June 27, 2019

We always answer to contacts, we would have loved to give you any explanation before you filled a negative review.

Image sometimes are not directly updated on your browser for some reasons, it could be the Shopify CDN caching system, your browser cache or a file from an other application.

In any cases we would have checked that with you if you'd dropped us an email.

Rock A Bye Baby Box

Love this app. I was looking for a free or cheap tool to compress images. I had over 1200 images to compress and it was roughly $10. love!

Powtees

Recent change in billing has now seen them move for $4.99 a month occuring fee to a one off fee. I've been using this app for nearly 12 months and now they want another one off fee from me. I think it's an absolute joke! AVOID. Now switched to Minifier - Image and Website Optimization

June 27, 2019

We had to change our pricing system to fit the new Shopify billing system.
All user with an existing plan have been credited with their quota which have been doubled for the occasion.
Your membership at this time was expired, I hope you can understand we can't give our application for free.

Coloraddicted Com

Great app at a reasonable price. Installed in seconds with no code and automatically compressed all my jpg images with no problems by, at least 50% !!! I had a little problem with gifs but Damien was extremely helpful and he solved it for me. Excellent & super-quick service. Thank you !!!

Woodies

Makes your website faster, takes no work, that's what I call a no-brainer. My site is noticeably faster after I converted all images

Definitely recommend!

Namaste Vaporizors

Great wee app, saves some serious time. We have a lot of vapes for sale on 15 websites all over the world so this was a god send

Previous 1