ImageRecycle Image Compression

ImageRecycle Image Compression

by ImageRecycle

Compress Images, Preserve quality, Speedup your shop

Muebleskessa

it stopped working half way trough

Lunivers Saiyan

Just finished to compress successfully 2900 pictures in 3 hours, 55% saved, perfect thank you.

Yanyansports

even i compress all the photos, but i check the shopify photo still the same size. how tod o now

Rock A Bye Baby Box

Love this app. I was looking for a free or cheap tool to compress images. I had over 1200 images to compress and it was roughly $10. love!

Powtees

Recent change in billing has now seen them move for $4.99 a month occuring fee to a one off fee. I've been using this app for nearly 12 months and now they want another one off fee from me. I think it's an absolute joke! AVOID. Now switched to Minifier - Image and Website Optimization

Coloraddicted Com

Great app at a reasonable price. Installed in seconds with no code and automatically compressed all my jpg images with no problems by, at least 50% !!! I had a little problem with gifs but Damien was extremely helpful and he solved it for me. Excellent & super-quick service. Thank you !!!

Woodies

Makes your website faster, takes no work, that's what I call a no-brainer. My site is noticeably faster after I converted all images Definitely recommend!

Namaste Vaporizors

Great wee app, saves some serious time. We have a lot of vapes for sale on 15 websites all over the world so this was a god send

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

It's fine as an image optimizer but to get to full functionality you have to pay. The free version works fine but so do a lot of other online image optimzers that are as good or better. Didn't compress the files I needed compressed enough so I had to find another solution.

Tenpin 2

Brilliant - it serves 2 great purposes - firstly allows you to view all your product image sizes, some I didn't realise were huge and secondly, an easy option(s) to optimise. Have seen my pagespeed insights scores rising by a few points per page = great :D The app could do with pagination and the prev button isn't working. Also i misunderstoon optimize all to mean optimise all on the current page so that may be better as a separate button.
Previous 1