ImageRecycle Image Compression

ImageRecycle Image Compression

by ImageRecycle

Compress Images, Preserve quality, Speedup your shop

WiscoBoxes

This app worked beautifully to reduce the size of our images and speed our load time. Also, the support team is TOP NOTCH.

June 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for this review, it's really appreciated!

Lunivers Saiyan

Just finished to compress successfully 2900 pictures in 3 hours, 55% saved, perfect thank you.

Rock A Bye Baby Box

Love this app. I was looking for a free or cheap tool to compress images. I had over 1200 images to compress and it was roughly $10. love!

Coloraddicted Com

Great app at a reasonable price. Installed in seconds with no code and automatically compressed all my jpg images with no problems by, at least 50% !!! I had a little problem with gifs but Damien was extremely helpful and he solved it for me. Excellent & super-quick service. Thank you !!!

Woodies

Makes your website faster, takes no work, that's what I call a no-brainer. My site is noticeably faster after I converted all images

Definitely recommend!

Namaste Vaporizors

Great wee app, saves some serious time. We have a lot of vapes for sale on 15 websites all over the world so this was a god send

Tenpin 2

Brilliant - it serves 2 great purposes - firstly allows you to view all your product image sizes, some I didn't realise were huge and secondly, an easy option(s) to optimise. Have seen my pagespeed insights scores rising by a few points per page = great :D

The app could do with pagination and the prev button isn't working. Also i misunderstoon optimize all to mean optimise all on the current page so that may be better as a separate button.

Grand Rapids Liquids

Awersome App! My page load speeds have doubled! This app finally shut up all the SEO test for my website for pictures that have high quality (MB). I noticed a difference in response time alone. This is one of my Favorite apps so far. THANK YOU!