Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de septiembre de 2023

Perfect, my favorite review app, free plan includes a lot of options that other apps don't provide. Jay was very helpful and fixed my problem easily. Thank you!

MoradaMx
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
24 días usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2022

Very useful app, easy to manage and customer support is always available for you to help, I had some issues with reviews not deleting but the support helped me figure it out in minutes

Tationi Watches
Alemania
13 de agosto de 2023

The app already looks better than my previous one and I love all the customization options! The support was super quick and attentive, they got my problem solved in less than 5 minute.

Sneakerheadz
10 días usando la aplicación
27 de junio de 2023

Amazing! makes everything easy, this app is the most convenient and easy to use one, I can import reviews from Amazon quickly without any problem.

YRCU
Tailandia
30 de marzo de 2023

I was able to import a large number of Amazon reviews in just a few clicks. This helped me ensure that the reviews I was displaying on my website were only the best ones, which I believe has helped increase customer trust and sales.

TuAlmohada
22 de agosto de 2023

The app makes it very convenient to import reviews over from Aliexpress. It offers robust features, easy customization, and seamless integration with my store.

Senecare
16 días usando la aplicación
30 de agosto de 2023

Very cool features, it makes my store look better width reviews from Amazon, the setup is done in less than a minute

Cabinmall
22 días usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2023

This app helps build trust with our customers by reviews. It's lean layout makes it easy to navigate and use, while the customer support is exceptional.

Gilloserv
Nueva Zelanda
3 de febrero de 2023

This is the good review app, easy to use, I only use the free plan but I like design and layout. Thank you guys really appreciate the helpful support

Reality
3 meses usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2023

Easy to use with simple adjustments from the setting, I can also easily import real reviews and show the customers what kind of product it is.

Eleva Coffee