Amazon Reviews & Ali Reviews

Product Reviews App, Aliexpress Reviews Importer, Testimonials

Free plan available

CgDeals

Very good service and super easy to work on! it has all the features i have been looking for and more

Jumiausa

The App is very well designed and quite easy to set up. Great app and great support very reactive and efficient!

HighQuick

The app looks great to me, it can be quite configured even in the free version. I should highly appreciate the excellent support. Jay is very efficient in helping me solving many problems.

DreamfireArt

The app allows you to import reviews from Amazon, excellent settings and features and the support staff was so fast and amazing, thank you so much!

Goception

The service customer really helped me with any of my questions. The app works perfectly and is easy to configure

WoodShop

The app looks really professional and great features, very easy to import reviews that you want and choose what you like. The support team has been super helpful too!

EBroad

Everything looks great and easy to use! Special thanks to the support team, they helped me set everything up quickly.

MoocyCart

Quick and easy to install but above all with a perfect style, suitable for any store. This is what customers like to see!

Pet Tools

Easy to import reviews from Aliexpress, one-click installation is very simple. Really good functionality, does everything I need. The Support is also very good

Cavaen

This is an amazing app and the support received was insanely quick. They helped me integrate their app into my store for better display of the reviews