Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Wolvestuff

Just a perfect fulfillment app, easy to use, awesome service.
The best app to import and place orders on Amazon.
...And a great customer service support.

The Nature Supply

Real easy app to use, the support time are on top of their game when it comes to helping with any issue

Barto Store

Never had a chance to use the app, but very good customer service!

64 Corp

Excellent App and Wonderful support by Moshe.

The Consumer Market

A quick and easy way to swindle business clients out of $15 bucks especially when you have a 24hr trial.

Products Express Inc

Great customer support that spans across their product lines!!! I had an issue In which I needed to switch out multiple products and billing and I was able to resolve it with one person as my point of contact (rather than having to contact each department individually which seems to be a very rare thing these days). Thanks Moshe!!

Bestvapesca

We had an amazing customer service helping us fix an issue going though our browser, they provided everything we needed. It was definitely an amazing effort from Importify team! Thank you, guys!!! We definitely recommend everyone to try this out!

Mia Sabrina

Excelent service, Moshe is an expert who will fix any problems with have. I love this customer service. Thank you Importify

Waylust

super patience and helpful, one of my chrome app was blocking the importify code making it not work, and Moshe walk me through the whole troubleshoot, thanks.

Le Evo

Works great does everything I need. Thanks Importify!