Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Grabpromo2u

I really appreciated their prompt response. The video has shown me a clear picture for my understanding of how it works.

Albelos

The Customer support is awesome! App is one of the best to use and easy to navigate. Makes sales easier. Thanks

Simply Bobodino

I use this app to import products. The wholesaler list is considered to be quite complete. The customer service is also efficient and prompt.

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was great talking with you on the phone today.

Starke Nutrition

Had an issue which got my attention and they fixed the problem after I informed support. Thank you for resolving it for me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could resolve the issue.

JADEKO

Moshe Lugasi was very helpful to me! I am new to Importify, trying to break into the drop shipping game. He provided fast, easy assistant to get where I needed to be. Awesome service!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

Bed and Sheets

Easy to use. Lots of helpful articles and videos. And they offer THE best customer service. The Importing and fulfilling processes from various sites is very easy and quick for me. I'm very satisfied. Well worth it.

PureBreezeCo

This app has made it very painless to add products to my store. It truly adds value, and customer service was super fast and very understanding. Give it a try, you won'tbe disappointed.

EJC Enterprises

Once I was pointed in the right direction I found it very easy and it saves tons of work by importing most of the details for you...

John C

May 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback John!

E-flow Online

Does this means that I need to manually order the product from my supplier and change the address etc. to my buyer?

Is this not like oberlo that it is automatically when they order product they will already ship it?

Nest&Things

Super helpful service and patient guidance given! Helped me with my issue in such a short period of time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26