Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

JEMShops.Org

Moeshy Support Team: assist in a hurricane & Holiday Weekend. I recommend 100% with NO hesitation.

Tricks and Frights

Wonderful product importer app. It's easy to use, and simple to set up. Customer Support is top-notch! Overall a really good experience, I strongly recommend!

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Db-Boutik™

Help was offered super quickly with assistance provided by the customer service. Mike has been able to offer guidance on how to resolve the issues I had with my shipping method in Shopify. Mike helped all the way to quickly provide a useful resolution. I will definitively recommend the application. Thank you again Mike!

Limestone City Auction House

Works great with no issues at all. The one time that I had to reach out to support they were super quick at getting back to me and had the issue resolved within a couple messages back and forth.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.

Fanish decor

Ok these behind the scene people are Dope as fast as i typed my question was as fast as i got a response. everything turned out to be just fine but i'm really impressed at there respond time. they might have Amazon prime beat

Build-A-Bonnet

Customer service is A+. Received assistance with a resolution within 30 minutes. Customer Support was very knowledgeable and was able to pinpoint issues quickly. Love the application. Definitely recommend.

Uncle A's

I love the ease of adding Amazon products to my shopify store. But, soince they are other companies products, how do O make returns? Ihaven;t been ab;e to get help on this. A client bought an item. It arrived badly damaged. Now what? I shipped it from Amazon to my customer. DO I tell the cusomter to reytn ot to amazon?

RK Electronics

Thanks a lot for a great customer service, especially i would like to mention Mike, who is best in his work and do that profesionally. Nice app, i suggest everyone.

Lvelupscale

I had a problem with adding products to my store. The support team was very patient and helpful. Thank you for all your help.

Laurel Blooms

Easy to use and more importantly it saves you a lot of hassle and time. If we could edit the quantity from the app it would be great. Overall good experience and kiddos to the swift customer support when I encounter issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28