Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Modern Lifestyle

I've tried numerous drop shipping providers and Importify is hands down my favourite! It has only been a few days but from my experience this is the most efficient way to import product. The price is very reasonable for the features, even after the conversion to Canadian dollar. Satisfied 100% and will continue to use.

loukyshop

Excellent application for importing products, I had a problem importing variants with wish, problem solved in less than 24 hours, thank you Moshe, super fast service, application top that saves time, perfect

Precious Angel

This is a fantastic app. The support is top notch. It’s worth every penny. Allows me to effortlessly import products from all the top wholesaler sites. Highly recommended over other apps.

Hobbiya Limited

I must post a good comment about the staff Moshe.Lugasi, super helpful and solve my problem finally .Give me professional suggestion how to run the online shop. Really thanks a lot.

Arts&Alchemy

Excellent app for importing products to Shopify. Customer service and support has been very thorough when I reached out with newbie questions. Can't fault the tool and it genuinely does simplify tasks and save time. Highly recommend.

Nobel0 3D Print

WOW
very fast reply and fix of the issue importing variants from wish.com .. they solved this in less than a day.
Good job importify team :D
Really appreciated.
Thanks dears.
Best Regards

AREA 51 RANCH

This is the greatest App for any Shopify website. When pushing items to my site this week, I noticed how smooth it operates. There are so many awesome features yet easy to use. I recently couldn't figure something out, and Moshe--from the fabulous Importify customer service department--completely blew me away with his support. Don't hesitate using this app. Importify has your back. Thank you!

Beauty Boys store

If you want to take your dropshipping to another level Importify is the answer. been trying other apps before, Haven't found anything better.

WoofTheDog

Really nice app! It was like a magic for me all the websites with the beautiful red arrow! How comfortable! Love it!

Cadi Jewelry

I only used the trail because I would be able to use this app only in a moth or so, but I am definitely going to us it and safe lots of time.
it looks great!