Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

The Flamingo Shop

Great app and great support. Very quick response and resolution. Great selection of import suppliers. App imports very well and is easy to use.

Fascinating Furniture

We first started off using Oberlo but found that our customers didn't want to wait the 20-45 days delivery time from China. So we then decided to start over.

We installed Importify and uploaded products from Amazon and DropshipperUS. Now we can offer free fast delivery to anywhere in the US and easy returns. It's been a total game-changer for us.

The customer service is top class as well.

Thanks guys, great job.

Charmedwithvintage

Y'all The creator of Importify is AMAZING and this app is hands down the BEST! He helped me fix all the quirks i needed in minutes! Great guy great app!

Newsuperbdeals

I had and issue with a vendor and Moshe with customer service went above and beyond even when it was established not to be an importify issue. I cant recommended them enough. Importing products is also super simple.

Runn2018

not good dsgadr fh rtgth sfd gfdfh fdghdfgjtyhj tyjrt heatrg dsfbghdfhdafg adga gadfh dfh dfh dgh

Southpawg

If they had a 10 Star Rating I would give it.
This Really is the BEST APP for Newcomers And Veterans Alike.
You Want Selection? Thier LIST of Suppliers is Amazing.
Have a Problem? This App Has REAL Customer Support.
Amazing Employees, This Crew has Changed The Standard I Hope I Can Provide My First And Every Customer With The Same Quality As I Have Gotten Here.

Wolvestuff

Just a perfect fulfillment app, easy to use, awesome service.
The best app to import and place orders on Amazon.
...And a great customer service support.

The Nature Supply

Real easy app to use, the support time are on top of their game when it comes to helping with any issue

Barto Store

Never had a chance to use the app, but very good customer service!

64 Corp

Excellent App and Wonderful support by Moshe.