Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Hotszn

Great app! Easy to use, very practical, and saved me a lot of time- from finding the products, importing them to my shop, and fulfillment. The only regret I have is I did not get this app earlier, should've saved a lot of time and effort then. I love it that I am not limited to getting products only from AliExpress. And the best part is- no more manual order processing- Importify automatically fulfills orders with just a few clicks. Highly recommended to anyone who has a drop shipping business.

My Shopping Junkies

I like this app so far. They provide excellent and very fast support! All my little issues were fixed in few seconds. It is very important for me.

Ministrymart

Not for us. Interface and features are impressive, we just made our 2nd subscription payment, but serious use is not too practical.

Not much margin on most suppliers, first two test orders gave us problems - one just disappeared between our cart and their order page so left us no way to fulfill except manually. Since the import process is already fairly manual to start, this was not good.

Unless you're prepared to do your own repack and fulfillment, then most of the suppliers they support are not going to be much use.

Rather than be totally negative, we do want to say that the app does what it says it does otherwise. Just the lost order was just the last straw. Thanks anyway.

Truepetlovers

app has great support with quick response time, and has some of the best suppliers to start with

Lay Me Away

Love how easy it is to use and all the stores they have. Make my life much easier. Their tech support is great as well. They responded withing 24 hours and answered all my questions. - Thanks again for the great program!

Ballantine

Great Ap, great support. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to do dropshipping

Ski Legacy

Fast & great service support! The app is not automated enough, But the customer service is quick to respond. Definitely worth a try if you have some time to import from different channels.

Bijou Trends

I wasted a lot of time on this app. I was hopeful because I am new to dropshipping and am learning everyday. Unfortunately I spent $14.99 to learn a valuable lesson. I am learning that you can not dropship with nearly all of the websites they promote. Never mind the fact that you can not compete with Walmart or Costco but you cannot post their photos and try to resell their products. It's illegal. Period. And if you're caught you had better hope they only send you a notice to take it down and not to choose to have you fined.

Even if you could get away with it, the item will come in a Walmart shipping box with a Walmart invoice. It's true that you can skirt around this process with registering your customer on a registry list on Walmart's website, but if you do this with 10 orders, it takes up more time then what your marginally small profit is going to be. Same with Wish, Costco, Kohl's and so on. Some of these companies prohibit dropshipping.
Also 3 of their websites are in Chinese and some of the sites have really very bad reviews on products, shipping, customer service and returns.
Don't do it.

Infinto Prodoti

thumps up really they have a nice team to fix any problem and they are respond so fast so quick , really its nice application

Ideazone