Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Mygear Biz

Very easy to install and use. Better than that is the outstandingly fantastic support if you run into problems. I identified a small issue and it was fixed in a few hours. You have made a loyal customer today.

Stofma

Brand new and had some questions getting started. Support was fast and thorough and got me running no problems.. Very easy to use!! Thank you!

Elivera

great & fast customer service.

55billion

Support was prompt!! and Fast!! I tried so many times to click the google menu but was the wrong place. It was suppose to be on website!! Moshe Lugasi Importify support!! Thank you I am sorted within 1 day Trial. Its 11.15pm I can go to sleep.

Tictac2017

Awesome app, great support
Simplified my drop shipping daily tasks.

Mizu Studios

Had great & fast customer service

Www Boxnpost Com

Very Good Communication with the clients . Very Impressed with their Services . Thanks Importify team to support me to Grow my business . I suggest every shopify customer should use importify .

Passion Coast

Needs a few updates to export product list, should be coming soon.
Otherwise great stuff

Digydog

Great app. very easy and simple to use. if you have dropshipping site you are in the right place. love it!

Cool Kitchen Gadget

Love the support team! They are really fast to respond to my email. Thumbs up for that! Great work guys.