Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Benze Shop

I am changing my review from 1 star to 5 stars because customer support contacted me right away after I posted my review and truly tried to help me resolve the issue. They clearly answered all of my questions and worked with me personally and refunded my money without being asked.
GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Atasdogs

So far things have been fantastic and very easy to import items - saved me hours of work.
The support is very responsive. Love it

Toshi Boshi

The app is very useful for beginners like myself. It’s very easy to use and great customer service. I reached out via email on Sunday PST and received reply within an or so. Great service and product, highly recommended

Lavie Products

The customer service is just great. Answered to all the questions i had,
for me that's the most important part.
Keep it up guys

Giftsshops

Amazing app !
save me so much time
now i can import any product i want in lass then 5 sec
also Great Support :)

Topshoesinc

Absolutely top notch service. Great support. Very easy to use and import products. Best dropshipping service available.

Mystylegeek

very good customer services. I recommend it

Dealsshop Com Au

I was really impressed of their support. They used Teams and within seconds they resolved the issue. Great job ! Keep up the good work

Lawomenshoes

Well developed, this is my 2nd store using Importify
while everyone else using Aliexpress, i've been able to use less competitor wholesalers like Dhgate & Gearbest and find unique products to my niche store.
Thanks

Digitalstoredeals

i was just setup my store and it was very easy to add products from dhgate.
Really good experience, and love the way it works.