Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Survival Gears Depot

Great Tool.. now you can not only import great product from ali express but also from other great suppliers like dhgate , etsy , ebay and much much more to test and sell in your shopify store . Not only that.. you can also order them seamlessly with one easy click. Highly recommended. A must have tool :)

Home Run Direct

Outstanding support and response. Great product and awesome developer support. 6 stars...

Gadgetsoffice

Works awesome, thank you for letting us do even good automated store.
All works perfect.

China Drop

Wow. Works flawlessly. The ability to import any product I want, and be able to dropship it, in a near automatic way is truly incredible.

If you're a dropshipper, I suggest getting Importify over Oberlo by the way-- I've had both and this app may not be as "shiny" as Oberlo's design side, but certainly does a lot more for my busines. I'd give it 6 stars if I could. Thanks very much guys

Dealswatcher

The Support is great, I was able to use the system and to import products from sites that even not mentioned like wayfair & 1688, love the simplicity
So far so good. Thanks.

Brightcycling

It is just not worth it.
37$ per month and doesn't have any customization to fulfill orders. It only writes the adress lines, if you want to send a message to the seller or choose a delivery method, it won't let you.

I rather develop my own app or fulfill with my hands, since I have only one product from ebay and the I use oberlo for all the other products.

It also has only 1 day of free trial.

How am I supposed to get used to the app in less than 24 hours?

Racquelboutique

Very speedy response to my question from Moshi. Thank you.

Wisely Made

So far so good. Great customer service (very fast).

Adidas Sneakers Com

Amazing App. makes the job easier than I thought it can be.
More than that, the support team are very quick and will help you in whatever you need.
Most recommended!!

Premium Gadgets Deals

Great App. Excellent for doing Dropshipping from online E-commerce. Great work!