Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Dealsdealsdeals Org

INCREDIBLE!! One word, But that Can't tell it all! The support is Excellent! The System is GREAT! I can go On and On! Im very serious, this is a very small Investment YOU HAVE TO MAKE! No, I do NOT Work for Importify, I'm not getting paid to write this I Promise! I love this App! I will tell you I am very Frugal with my money, I watch every penny, this is an Excellent investment! To become rich you watch every cent, That's how you have a lot of money! This app is worth its money, I promise! They will treat you RIGHT! You WILL get your Money's Worth! Get it TODAY!!!Great Service, Great Working App, Ecellent Time Saver, Time is Money! Have a Great Day! Get it!!!

All Visionary

The support was very personal and very helpful, Thanks guys!

Testerta

Great service so far! Looking forward to the new update!

Fashion Feet Shoes

This compared to Oberlo App..is like using 1987 word-processing type writer. It gets the job done, but very cumbersome. The only reason i used this is becuase of the number sales channels it has access to.. but once Oberlo gets more channels, I will say bye, bye to this..
As for ease of use.. it's basic enough that it's very simple to use.
2 stars for lack of expected functions this late in the game..
2 stars for being buggy at times..
Oberlo will take over if you guys don't step up your game.

Ancbag

this app is best meet my needs. hope they can integrate more sites.

Pharmassy

A very good quick support very recommended app thank you moshe

M E Cool Staff

Awesome, best app I ever used. Recommend A++++

852 Entertainment

Great app, stunning ideas, easy to use, super fast customer service, saving a lot of time for creating listings,... A must have app for Shopify seller! Highly Recommended!

Dejaba

Excellent tool. Makes this business fun! Support is fast and responsive.

Survival Gears Depot

Great Tool.. now you can not only import great product from ali express but also from other great suppliers like dhgate , etsy , ebay and much much more to test and sell in your shopify store . Not only that.. you can also order them seamlessly with one easy click. Highly recommended. A must have tool :)