Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

She's Good

This APP is awesome, fast as other apps. Menu easy to use. Add products easily and quickly without going to an extra menu.

May 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Imperial Bloom

its a great app but the only issue i had faced was the inventory i had products from shein and they would be should out but when customer buy products on my shopify store it would show on the shein store as they were sold so basically it doesn't sync with your shopify store.

Vivir Art Gallery

This app works great and customer support with Moshe is excellent. Definitely recommend this app, it has everything you need.

April 28, 2020

Thank you, it was our pleasure to help you today.

MissKiwy

I have to say for my personal experience the best customer service ever..Prompt to help from the beginning till they solved the problem and no waiting at all. They have been very professional, once again they answered all my questions and because I had a problem with the app importing certain products, they managed to update the app and fix it. Thank you so much guys

Foreverfly

This app is a game-changer, and their customer service is amazing, fast response and always willing to help, they are also working on some other awesome features!

tophammocks

Thanks Moshe for great support via Skype chat, the app is great for my needs (most for etsy) looking forward to work with the app and see progress. fully recommended

Purrfect Pet Essentials

Moshe helped me to get importify to work on my computer, thanks a lot for the service
I will probably need more help in the future.

The Lemon Store

Perfecta, una de las mejores de shopify. La recomiendo para ahorrar tiempo en la importación de artículos.

Bathing Suit Hub

A+++++

I have had this app for awhile. No issues at all. Then one day I could not add anything. Reached out to support and within a few min they got me back up and running. Customer service is top notch. Thank you for getting me back up and going!

Komfy BH®

This is something very important for my store and found it easy to use this app. highly recommend to everyone.