Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping , 348件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2021年12月16日

This application is the best in the world, you can facilitate the work of migrating products in an easy way, it helped me a lot to maximize my time I recommend it 1000% Esta aplicación es la mejor del mundo, puedes facilitar el trabajo de migrar productos de una manera fácil, me ayudo mucho a maximizar mi tiempo la recomiendo 1000%

MAXYPLACE
チリ
アプリの利用期間:6日
2021年11月16日

I used this app to import drop-shipping items from Alibaba into my store. The app made it compatible and easy to do. The app is very user friendly.

Superior Minks
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2021年11月12日

I was having issue with shipping and delivery contact to importify support Got MIKE from support great helper i was about to give up Mike saved me thanks mate such a gem

wet and wild
アイルランド
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
2021年10月19日

Great Service. ......................................................................................

MY BEST LIFE STORE
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
編集日:2021年10月10日

Photos are not imported gfgddggfgfgfdgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgdfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgfgfgfgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgfgdfgfdgdfgfgfdgdfggfg

MiMiclubs
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
編集日:2021年9月19日

We got an issue with Walmart for almost a week now and they reached us right away. They responded quickly and explain the issue. I asked for a discount since we're not gonna use the app for a week or so and they consider the request since they'll be updating the app. We appreciate it.
Responsive and helpful

UnitedSlickMart
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2021年9月13日

Excellent customer service! Super responsive and helpful. I use this app, mainly because it can import product videos from different marketplace. Other dropshipping apps can't do the job as importify. However, it is not like this app is perfect, a lot of improvements needs to be made. For now, it is fine.

Maloona
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2021年8月12日

Customer support is there number one priority! Let me share my experience. - Its super easy to import products from Alibaba (Even video if you have the premium). - My only negative is that it doesn't export the cost HOWEVER it takes you 2 seconds to write in your own cost. - I messaged them at 8pm on a Sunday evening and got a response within 1 hour. - I had an issue with my payment and they fixed it within 24 hours. This is one of the few software's out there that actually care for their customers and I couldn't recement them more!!

ThatKitchenLabel
南アフリカ
アプリの利用期間:約1年
2021年8月7日

Importify has not only helped me with the tedium of the product. I also had trouble with a bug this time, and they were very attentive to help me solve the problem, no matter how long it took, they didn't mind my trouble, they were happy to help customers and provided me with backend help and technical support, I really appreciate Importify service, it's really excellent! Thank you!

BAIUANSUP
中国
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2021年7月20日

Smooth experience with importing products from other sites, make my work a lot easier, good customer support.

X-map
アプリの利用期間:8ヶ月
importifyが返信しました 2021年7月20日

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot for us and we will keep doing our best to satisfy you.