Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Ocak 2020

AVOID this app!
The funcitonality does not work at all, dont waste your time. The points below does not work.

* The color description does not load properly
* The image choose images is aligned with the products images instead
* The products images get mixed up with the choose color images making the images super small
* The choose size functionality does not work properly, this is properly due to importing the product went wrong
* The choose color does not work either.

fashioninstantwomeen
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
26 Aralık 2020

Don't Work for " Shein " website for products with 2 or more variants . i'm waiting for 7 days for this !
not WORTH!

Youtaasofficial
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
importify limited yanıt 26 Aralık 2020

I doubled checked, we fixed the issue you mentioned, check the video https://vimeo.com/494757390/e8b31333f7

Please invite us to your Shopify dashboard and we will check why you still face this issue, we emailed you instructions on how to invite us.

23 Ekim 2017

This app was totally crap!! I signed up for the FREE 1 DAY trial to see if I would like using it, and It wouldn't even open at all!! What a load of crap they feed you, then don't hold up their end of the bargain. Don't even bother with this app UNLESS you pay the first month up front..EVEN though it SAYS..FREE 1 DAY TRIAL!!

Bohemianflare Com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:37 dakika
13 Şubat 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

It is just not worth it.
37$ per month and doesn't have any customization to fulfill orders. It only writes the adress lines, if you want to send a message to the seller or choose a delivery method, it won't let you.

I rather develop my own app or fulfill with my hands, since I have only one product from ebay and the I use oberlo for all the other products.

It also has only 1 day of free trial.

How am I supposed to get used to the app in less than 24 hours?

Brightcycling
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:35 dakika
25 Ocak 2023

This app has so many issues. I am not able to copy from any website. Also, there is no quick way to contact customer service. They also do not have a chat feature just a list of FAQs which is not helpful to those who need help right away. Do not get this app unless you like issues and spending money on apps that do not deliver.

cbsourcing
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 dakika
importify limited yanıt 26 Ocak 2023

Sorry for the bad experience,
1. According to Shopify you spent 28 minutes using the app,
2. We did not receive an email from you regarding the issue.
3. We tried to contact you via chat and email and we didn't get any response.
Check the screenshot -> https://share.cleanshot.com/vb6f9rrR

it's been 48 hours since we tried to contact you, please get back to us so resolve this.

24 Ekim 2017

Did not import from the shipper i needed

Jerseybeststore
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 dakika
6 Temmuz 2019

This app lets you copy all of the content on a product page such as amazon or etsy, and add that product info to your site. It doesn't offer any way to get the products at a wholesale price, or at least to automatically fulfill orders. So if you are using this app, you are just selling stuff on your site that people can get cheaper on Etsy or Amazon. This app is properly executed from an engineering perspective, but functionally useless and morally questionable.

Christian Pure
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 dakika
1 Şubat 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

Downloaded it to see if i can import reviews, BUT it puts the imported Reviews in the Products description instaed of Shopify's review section.
Disappointing in the 1st few minutes of trying it, importing and posting a product on the website. un-installed afterwards,
1 day trial is too short followed by $14.95 a month.

Rystyle